Wednesday 12 December 2012

A new world

POINT OF VIEW ABOUT WRITING BLOG
Salam and hello everyone!!

This is my blog..My first time writing in a blog..I fell shocking when miss Zuraidah asking us to create a blog for bell311.I love to reading but not writing..it just not me at all..frankly speaking I fell so burden to writing in a blog.
Miss Zuraidah had a reason why she asking us to create a blog because she want us to make a improvement in our writing skills.Good attention but does not get a full support from us because I think that 27 out of 28 classmate does not like to writing.I have to admit that without I realize actually writing in the blog can improve my writing skill.I hope that at the end of this semester my writing skills will have improvement.. :)

DO YOU LEARN FROM KNOWLEDGE OR MARKS??

No comments:

Post a Comment